Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ITS the day

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    finally...

    tomorrow I will have been engaged for 2 weeks and I haven't seen him since then...

    Usually I see him from Friday - Monday morning......arg.....


    FINALLY ---- woot ! woot !!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    enjoy every single moment of this special time, my demon....it is this time, that you will reflect upon.
    Don't miss a moment!!
    Enjoy to the fullest!!!!

    ~~~~~~~~~~hugsssssssssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •